Upskill your Life with Meditation
Join us for this weekend workshop and learn how to make meditation an enjoyable part of your daily routine that will bring both calm and vibrancy to your life. Meditation is a naturally occurring state for everyone, and the practice is learning to become skilful in the art of accessing the amazing healing powers of our mind and body.
Join Rod as he shares accessible knowledge from his many years of meditation teaching and practice, and be guided through practices to help facilitate the skills needed to make meditation a joyful and invaluable part of your daily life.
If you want to learn how to manage stress, find clarity of mind, bring ease to your body and increase energy and vitality, then we encourage you to make time in your day for this life changing practice. Relevant to both new and existing meditators, this weekend practical workshop series will guide you through an empowering experience that will give you the knowledge and skills for a life-affirming ongoing meditation practice.
A few minutes of regular practice each day is all you need to live well.
If you learn to meditate in a way you love, it will be something you can enjoy for life.
Everyone is talking about the benefits of mindfulness and meditation and practicing ways to reduce stress. In this workshop you will learn simple and highly effective everyday techniques to:
· Instantly steady and focus your mind
· Improve attention and creativity
· Release tension
· Connect to natural breathing techniques for stress management.
· Increase compassion
Meditation has two important benefits:
• Meditation prevents stress from building up in your body and your life
• Meditation releases collected stress out of your body and from your life
Both of these happen simultaneously, setting you on a path to live well.
With meditation, your physiology undergoes a change and every cell in your body is filled with more healthy vitality.
On a physical level, meditation:
• Lowers high blood pressure
• Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
• Decreases any tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
• Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
• Improves your immune system
• Increases your energy levels
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL benefits
Meditation brings your brainwave patterns into a state that promotes wellness. Your mind becomes fresh, balanced and vibrant. Modern science now proves that regular practice of meditation results in:
• Improved focus
• Balanced mood and peace of mind
• Increased creativity
• Increased productivity
• Increased happiness
• Decreased anxiety
• Improved emotional stability
• Developed intuition
Learn more about your facilitator, Rod Galbraith.
Please note there is no refund for cancellation within 48 hours of the workshop.