Deepen Your Practice is a series of workshops to advance your knowledge in all things yoga. Here at InYoga we are committed to providing our community with opportunities to LIVE, KNOW, LOVE, A LIFE IN YOGA. If you are on an Auto or Annual Membership all our Deepen Your Practice Series are included in the cost of membership.
Introducing the 'Deepen Your Practice' Workshop Series. A series of workshops to advance your knowledge in all things yoga.
The Sunrise Series is a chance for you to dive deep into a morning practise for 5 days. You will be guided on how to break down and build up part of a practice and develop skills over the week you can explore and expand into for years to come.
Monday 16th - Friday 20th October 2017, 6:30am- 7:45am
Deepen Your Practice - Intricate Inversions Getting upside down in your yoga practice has many health benefits, and can be so much fun! It's important to get started in the right way, so that you create the building blocks of alignment that keep your joints safe and there's no risk of injury. Each day, we'll focus on a different inversion as the class 'peak', and we'll unpack the intricacies of poses such as Shoulderstand, Headstand, Handstand, Forearm balance and more! This 5-day series is good for those who want to start an inversion practice for the first time, and also for those who already invert but want to ensure safety and effectiveness.
Come along if you want to:
- Commit to practise 5 days a week
- Know when and how to turn things upside down
- Learn more about why we do what we do in yoga
- Deepen your understanding of healthy alignment and breath work
- Know when to listen to you body and modify poses
- Feel safe to build up your physical, mental, and emotional practice
- Enhance your awareness of energy moving through the asanas
- Feel grounded and connected to a practice that is relevant to YOUR individual body needs
What to bring:
- a yoga mat (or hire one of ours for $2)
- a notebook and pen for those "a- ha" moments
- an open mind