Deepen Your Practice is a series of workshops to advance your knowledge in all things yoga. Here at InYoga we are committed to providing our community with opportunities to LIVE, KNOW, LOVE, A LIFE IN YOGA. If you are on an Awaken, Transform or Lifestyle membership our Deepen Your Practice Series is complimentary.
Join this Advanced Deepen Your Practice Workshop where you will play in more advanced variations of poses and deepen your understanding of when, why and how you would choose to advance or modify your practice.
Deepen Your Practice - Mandala Flow Advanced with Cristina Arango
Saturday 13th October, 1:45pm- 3:45pm
Building on the basics learned in Core Vinyasa Foundations, this 'mandala' workshop integrates the essential building blocks of a healthy practice with your own inner energy currents, or 'vayus', to create a practice that is fluid yet powerful. Moving multi-directionally on the mat, a mandala practice gives rise to natural, circular movements that are expressed beautifully in the human body.
Building from simple movements to more complex, this workshop will introduce more advanced asanas such as arm balances and inversions, with modifications for those still in the earlier stages of their yoga journey. Learn the art of relaxing into action, and take your practice to new realms of awareness, fluidity and strength.
Please note this workshop is FREE to members (Auto & Annual) just book in online under the MEMBER pricing option.
Come along if you want to:
- Learn more about why we do what we do in yoga
- Deepen your understanding of healthy alignment and breath work
- Know when to listen to you body and modify poses
- Feel safe to build up your practice into more advanced postures
- Enhance your awareness of energy moving through the asanas
- Feel grounded and connected to a practice that is relevant to YOUR individual body needs
What to bring:
- a yoga mat (or hire one of ours for $2)
- a notebook and pen for those "a- ha" moments
- an open mind and a relatively empty belly