Deepen Your Practice is a series of workshops to advance your knowledge in all things yoga. Here at InYoga we are committed to providing our community with opportunities to LIVE, KNOW, LOVE, A LIFE IN YOGA. If you are on an Awaken, Transform or Lifestyle membership our Deepen Your Practice Series is complimentary.
Join this Foundational Deepen Your Practice workshopwhere your roots can get a little deeper behind the how, what and why of the practice. You'll revisit the 'how to' from an anatomical perspective, know how to modify and where to use your breath to increase body awareness.
Saturday 25th August 1:45pm- 3:45pm
Deepen Your Practice - Backbending Foundations with AMY GIULIANO
Backbends are known to be invigorating and exhilarating, but are often approached with a sense of trepidation. In this workshop, we'll look at the anatomy of a well-functioning spine and supporting structures, and give you some essential tools to stabilize your vertebrae while bending backwards. 'How do I engage my core?' and 'What do I do with my neck?' and 'How do I stop my back from hurting?' are commonly asked questions that will be addressed in detail. Love and nurture your spine through this practical experience.
Please note this workshop is FREE to members (Lifestyle, Transform, Awaken) - simply book in online under the MEMBER pricing option.
Come along if you want to:
- Learn more about whywe do what we do in yoga
- Deepen your understanding of healthy alignment and breath work
- Know when to listen to you bodyand modify poses
- Feel safe to build up your practice into more advanced postures
- Enhance your awareness of energymoving through the asanas
- Feel grounded and connectedto a practice that is relevant to YOUR individual body needs
What to bring:
- a yoga mat (or hire one of ours for $2)
- a notebook and pen for those "a- ha" moments
- and open mind and a relatively empty belly