We’re committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for you to enjoy the benefits of continued yoga practice.
Our class capacity is 20 people, and the practice space is marked out to ensure that everyone has the required 4 square metres distance around them.
Our high vaulted ceilings and windows provide an abundance of natural air flow.
After each class, all high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected using TGA-listed hospital-grade cleaners. Our studio and floors are steam cleaned daily.
Bathrooms are stocked with hand soap and paper towels.
Hand sanitiser is provided at entrance and throughout the studio.
Markings on the floor in entrance and stairway will ensure physical distance of 1.5m is kept throughout the studio, and only 4 people permitted in change area/locker room at any one time.
For all staff, members, students and visitors, when on our premises we ask that you:
- Stay home if feeling unwell or showing any cold or flu symptoms
- Maintain 1.5m distance from other people
- Practice good hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue, and disposing of tissues in bins provided
- Wash your hands regularly, and use hand sanitiser provided
- Bring your own yoga mat, props (if required), sweat towel and water bottle
- Observe markings on floor for COVID-Safe spacing
- Pre-book and pay for all classes online or on the InYoga Booking App
- Keep your personal contact details up to date via the InYoga App
- Download the COVIDSafe App to assist with contact tracing, and co-operate with NSW Health if the need arises
Thank you for your co-operation!