We're excited to welcome you back to our studio classes!
So that we can support your wellbeing and at the same time comply with government regulations and Covid-safe practices, please take time to fully read the guidelines below.
This way we can all enjoy the uplifting energy of group practice together. We look forward to your support with implementing some new ways of being at the studio, and will keep you updated as things move forward!
- Studio classes will be capped at 20 students per class - pre-bookings are essential (see below)
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the studio - please use before touching door handles and surfaces
- Designated mat spaces have been market out so you’re appropriately distanced within a 4msq area
- When moving around the studio, please maintain 1.5m distance from other students
- Bring your own mat and towel for practice (you’re welcome to store mats at the studio)
- A block may be used if you cover it with one of our hand towels (provided) - one per person please!
- Regular cleaning and sanitising of studio
- Please practice good hygiene and physical distancing in the studio, and please stay at home if you are unwell.
- Our teachers won’t be offering hands-on assists for now, but will be ensuring detailed verbal and visual instruction!
- Tea station won’t be available, so please bring your own hydration
Class booking guidelines
- All classes must be booked online (no walk-ins). We recommend using our InYoga app rather than the MindBody app), as you can book or cancel with a single click.
- If you become unable to attend, please cancel your booking via the app with at least 12 HOURS notice to avoid cancellation fees, and so someone waitlisted may attend
- If you don’t cancel your booking with 12 HOURS notice, a no-show fee of $10 will be charged to your account (or forfeit class fee 5 or 10 class passes)
- During this period, all online classes and programs will be available to those on membership packages to supplement your studio practice
Obviously the above guidelines will require some new habits, but they will help you support each other in the short term, so you can all enjoy once again the studio classes that have been greatly missed!
- We’ll continue to offer our ever-growing library of on-demand online classes
- Studio members will receive complimentary access to our online classes and programs. If you wish to update your membership please see below.
- If you requested to pause your membership or class pass, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to have it reactivated.
- If your membership expired recently, please get in touch via email@example.com to find out about our Returning Member offer
- New members will receive complimentary online membership if you join before 30th June.