Teaching With Passion & Purpose is the next step on the pathway to awakened teaching, and gives new and experienced teachers the opportunity to continue their growth and evolution as yoga teachers, discover their purpose, and communicate from their own personal connection to yoga with clarity and authenticity.
Discover what inspires and motivates you as a teacher, find your “WHY” and learn how to teach from a place of passion and purpose. Dive into inspiring topics such as sequencing and theming, develop your speaking and presentation skills to take your teaching to the next level and connect to the hearts and minds of your students.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Clarify and refine your teaching goals and aspirations, connect to your passion and discover your purpose as a yoga teacher
- How to communicate your “WHY” with clarity and authenticity
- Techniques to improve your presence and connection in the classroom
- The art of teaching "multi-level" yoga classes
- Weaving yoga philosophy and class themes into your teaching in an authentic way
- Using language that is authentic and relatable to inspire and uplift
- You’ll receive one-on-one mentoring and guidance to empower your teaching and work through any blocks
COURSE DATES, LOCATION & SCHEDULE
This course will be held at InYoga studio, 115 Cooper Street Surry Hills.
Monday 6th August - Sunday 12th August 2018 - 7:00am - 5:00pm
The course will include morning asana and meditation practice, theory and practical sessions.
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
*Please note: this course does not include accommodation or meals.
No refund for cancellation within 72 hours of course commencement date.
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification, either with InYoga or other Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia registered schools.
This training forms part of InYoga’s 200, 350 and 500-hour teacher training pathways through Yoga Australia. This training is designed to accompany the Alignment, Anatomy and Assisting 75-hour module to create an integrated teaching experience to 350 hour registration. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 75 hour certificate.
The Radiance Sutras, Dr Lorin Roche
"This teacher training has taken my teaching to the next level! The course is a beautiful progression from the 200-hour training and as promised, the experience has allowed me to discover the authentic teacher within. Nicole & Rod graciously share their knowledge and passion which has empowered me to draw on my own inspiration and teach from a confident, joyous, meaningful place. I loved it!" ~ Natalie