Teaching With Passion & Purpose is an empowering step on the pathway to awakened teaching, and gives new and experienced teachers the opportunity to continue their growth and evolution as yoga teachers, discover their purpose, and communicate from their own personal connection to yoga with clarity and authenticity.
Discover what inspires and motivates you as a teacher, find your “WHY” and learn how to teach from a place of passion and purpose. Dive into inspiring topics such as sequencing and theming, develop your speaking and presentation skills to take your teaching to the next level and connect to the hearts and minds of your students.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Clarify and refine your teaching goals and aspirations, connect to your passion and discover your purpose as a yoga teacher
- How to communicate your “WHY” with clarity and authenticity
- Techniques to improve your presence and connection in the classroom
- The art of teaching "multi-level" yoga classes
- Weaving yoga philosophy and class themes into your teaching in an authentic way
- Using language that is authentic and relatable to inspire and uplift
- You’ll receive one-on-one mentoring and guidance to empower your teaching and work through any blocks
COURSE DATES, LOCATION & SCHEDULE
This course will be held at InYoga Beach House, Killcare NSW
Tuesday 18 June - Sunday 23 June 2019
Course fee includes:
- All tuition - morning asana and meditation practice, theory and practical sessions
- Comprehensive teacher training manual
- Five nights twin-share accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (All meals are vegetarian, and gluten and dairy free)
Retreat starts at 5pm on Tuesday 18 June, and concludes at 3pm on Sunday 23 June.
Trainees are requested to arrange their own transport to the retreat, or if unavailable, we will aim to find carpool options amongst other trainees.
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification, either with InYoga or other Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia registered schools.
This training forms part of InYoga’s 200, 300/350 and 500-hour teacher training pathways through Yoga Australia. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate.
Please note that this course is 100% face to face, with no further requirement to complete training hours outside of the allotted dates! There will be some homework reading at the end of each day. Practical assessment for certification will be completed on the final day of the course.
The Radiance Sutras, Dr Lorin Roche
"This teacher training has taken my teaching to the next level! The course is a beautiful progression from the 200-hour training and as promised, the experience has allowed me to discover the authentic teacher within. Nicole & Rod graciously share their knowledge and passion which has empowered me to draw on my own inspiration and teach from a confident, joyous, meaningful place. I loved it!" ~ Natalie
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation & withdrawal from course
Course fee includes $150 non-refundable administration fee in the event of withdrawal from course. No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing. Credit can be applied towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded. Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours may request private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions (costs are $120-$250/hour). This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail.