INSPIRING THE TEACHER'S JOURNEY!
This mentoring program is dedicated to supporting the evolution, progression and development of yoga teachers through empowering techniques, personal coaching and supportive sangha(community).
The program is structured over Friday evenings over five weeks, you'll have time between sessions to incorporate and hone the skills you learn, and concludes with an urban retreat to refine all you have explored. There is a small amount of online pre-work to complete prior to the in-person sessions.
Whether you are a long-time teacher or just beginning your yoga teaching journey, this course offers meaningful and actionable strategies to enhance your teaching, and you'll be guided progressively through the following areas:
- Discover the art of leadership, holding & creating sacred space for your students.
- Refine the skills in crafting your voice as a teacher, expand the art of language and verbal expression.
- Using our heart-centred and alignment-focussed teaching methodology, learn how to captivate your students' attention while offering heartfelt inspiration and wisdom.
- Take students on an embodied experience through their asana practice, through the practical application of our unique philosophy: "Live. Know. Love. A Life InYoga"
- Understand the sacred alchemy of a yoga class experience from gross to subtle, and inner world to outer world, using the model of the Koshas.
- Speak to the students' journey between the layers of their being - physical body, energy body, mind, emotions, intuition and bliss.
- How to cultivate Dinacharya (daily rhythm) of personal practice and self-care that will be a potent and nourishing source of inspiration through your journey as a teacher.
- Receive guidance & feedback on any aspects of your teaching you'd like to cultivate more deeply.
COURSE DATES, LOCATION & SCHEDULE
This course will be held at:
Level 2, 137 Devonshire St
Surry Hills NSW
November 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, & December 4th
5:00pm - 9:00pm
Urban Retreat Weekend
Saturday 5th December & Sunday 6th December
10:00am - 6:00pm
Accommodation and meals are not included with this course.
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
No refund for cancellation within 14 days of course commencement date. Credit can be allocated towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification, either with InYoga or other Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia registered schools.
This training forms part of InYoga’s 200, 300/350 and 500-hour teacher training pathways recognised by Yoga Australia. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate.
Please note that this course is 100% face to face, with no further requirement to complete training hours outside of the allotted dates! There will be some homework reading at the end of each day. Practical assessment for certification will be completed on the final day of the course.
The Radiance Sutras, Dr Lorin Roche
Tending the Heartfire, Shiva Rea
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation and Withdrawal
Withdrawal from single module purchase:
No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing.
Outside of the 14-day no-refund period, cancellations will incur a $150 administration fee. Alternatively, you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.
Withdrawal from package module purchase:
No refund for cancellations, however you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded. Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours will require private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions ($250/hour) in order to receive a certificate.