INSPIRING THE TEACHER'S JOURNEY!
This mentoring program is dedicated to supporting the evolution, progression and development of yoga teachers through empowering techniques, personal coaching and supportive sangha (community).
The program is offered over five Friday evenings across three months, so you'll have time between sessions to incorporate and hone the skills you learn; and concludes with a weekend immersion to refine all you have explored. There is supporting online content to absorb in between each session to help you integrate the learnings from each Friday mentoring session.
Whether you are a long-time teacher or just beginning your yoga teaching journey, this course offers meaningful and actionable strategies to enhance your teaching, and you'll be guided progressively through the following areas:
- Discover your 'WHY' for teaching yoga, and learn how to articulate that in the teaching space.
- Delve into the art of leadership and relationship-building, as you learn to create a sacred space for your students.
- Learn the power of non-verbal communication and physical embodiment in teaching asana.
- Refine the skills in crafting your voice as a teacher, expand the art of language and verbal expression.
- Using our integrated teaching methodology of healthy alignment, embodied knowledge and emotional intelligence, learn how to captivate your students' attention while offering heartfelt inspiration and wisdom.
- Take students on an embodied experience through their asana practice, via the practical application of our unique teaching philosophy of Form, Function & Feeling.
- Understand the sacred alchemy of a yoga class experience from gross to subtle, and inner world to outer world, using the model of the Koshas.
- Speak to the students' journey between the layers of their being - physical body, energy body, mind, emotions, intuition and bliss.
- How to cultivate Dinacharya (daily rhythm) of personal practice and self-care that will be a potent and nourishing source of inspiration through your journey as a teacher.
- Receive guidance & feedback on any aspects of your teaching you'd like to cultivate more deeply.
COURSE DATES, LOCATION & SCHEDULE
This course will be held at:
Level 2, 137 Devonshire St
Surry Hills NSW
5:00pm - 9:00pm
May 7th and 21st, June 4th and 18th, July 2nd
8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th July 2021
Accommodation and meals are not included with this course.
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
No refund for cancellation within 14 days of course commencement date. Credit can be allocated towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification, either with InYoga or other Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia registered schools.
This training forms part of InYoga’s 200, 300/350 and 500-hour teacher training pathways recognised by Yoga Australia. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate.
Please note that this course is 100% face to face, with no further requirement to complete training hours outside of the allotted dates! There will be some homework reading at the end of each day. Practical assessment for certification will be completed on the final day of the course.
The Radiance Sutras, Dr Lorin Roche
Tending the Heartfire, Shiva Rea
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation and Withdrawal
Withdrawal from single module purchase:
No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing.
Outside of the 14-day no-refund period, cancellations will incur a $150 administration fee. Alternatively, you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.
Withdrawal from package module purchase:
No refund for cancellations, however you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded. Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours will require private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions ($250/hour) in order to receive a certificate.