Join Sarah Moore for this in- depth course in the specialised world of teaching prenatal and postnatal yoga.
This 50-hour yoga teacher training is packed with knowledge from Sarah, a prenatal yoga teacher with over 10 years teaching experience. Sarah will be joined by guest facilitators in the field of psychology and hypnobirthing, who are highly experienced in working with pregnant women and new mums. You will receive in depth information to help you understand how to support women's transformation through pregnancy, labour, and being a new mum. All of the information will be supported with asana practices, meditation, pranayama and Yoga Nidra.
This course will inspire you to empower and support women during an incredible 9 months, and to teach resilience and strength to new mums.
Through this training, you will be able to teach a prenatal yoga class that will empower women and inspire them to trust themselves through the journey of pregnancy, and navigate the jungle of being a parent!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Teaching skills specific to prenatal yoga
- Anatomy and physiology of the pregnant body
- The three trimesters of pregnancy, and the yoga practices that support each trimester
- What happens during labour, and how we can prepare the body with yoga
- Prenatal complications and post natal depression support
- Aligning yogic principles of Koshas and Gunas to a prenatal practice
- Yoga therapy and how we can support changes in the body
- Parenting support for attachment/ bonding/ parenting
- How to align Kosha and Vayus to practical parenting
- A breakdown of the first 12 months of early childhood development
- How to teach 'Mums and Bubs' yoga
Sarah Moore has been teaching prenatal yoga for 10 years, she has 2 children and a background in early childhood teaching. She aims to inspire and support teachers on their prenatal yoga-teaching journey. In seeing pregnancy as a wonder and an incredible function of the female body you can become an incredibly creative teacher in both prenatal and postnatal yoga.
Being pregnant is experiencing yoga in action. Sarah believes that we as yoga teachers can open women up to the wonder of the human body, and teach from a passionate and nurturing place. More info about Sarah...
COURSE DATES, LOCATION AND LOGISTICS:
Wednesday 30 October – Sunday 13 November, 7:00am- 5:00pm.
This course will be held at InYoga Studio, 115 Cooper Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
The course will include short morning asana and meditation practice, theory and practical sessions.
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
Please note that accommodation and meals are not included.
Early Bird Price: $1200
Early Bird Price Payment is due by 18 September 2019
Full Price: $1400
Places are limited so full payment is required at time of booking.
You will receive a 50hr Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teaching Certificate.
- 200hr Yoga teacher Training Certification
- At least 6 months active yoga teaching experience
- A passion for women’s health
- This course is also open to midwives and doulas, please enquire at email@example.com
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation & withdrawal from course
Course fee includes $150 non-refundable administration fee in the event of withdrawal from course. No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing. Credit can be applied towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded. Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours may request private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions (costs are $120-$250/hour). This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail.