Join Sarah Moore for this in-depth course in the specialised world of teaching prenatal and postnatal yoga.
This 50-hour yoga teacher training is packed with knowledge from Sarah, a prenatal yoga teacher with over 12 years teaching experience. Sarah will be joined by guest facilitators in the field of psychology and hypno-birthing, who are highly experienced in working with pregnant women and new mums. You will receive in depth information to help you understand how to support women's transformation through pregnancy, labour, and being a new mum. All of the information will be supported with asana practices, meditation, pranayama and Yoga Nidra.
This course will inspire you to empower and support women during an incredible 9 months, and to teach resilience and strength to new mums.
Through this training, you will be able to teach a prenatal yoga class that will empower women and inspire them to trust themselves through the journey of pregnancy, and navigate the jungle of being a parent!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Teaching skills specific to prenatal yoga
- Anatomy and physiology of the pregnant body
- The three trimesters of pregnancy, and the yoga practices that support each trimester
- What happens during labour, and how we can prepare the body with yoga
- Prenatal complications and post natal depression support
- Aligning yogic principles of Koshas and Gunas to a prenatal practice
- Yoga therapy and how we can support changes in the body
- Parenting support for attachment/ bonding/ parenting
- How to align Kosha and Vayus to practical parenting
- A breakdown of the first 12 months of early childhood development
- How to teach 'Mums and Bubs' yoga
Sarah Moore has been teaching prenatal yoga for over 15 years, she has 2 children and a background in early childhood teaching. Sarah aims to inspire and support teachers on their prenatal yoga-teaching journey. In seeing pregnancy as a wonder and an incredible function of the female body you can become an incredibly creative teacher in both prenatal and postnatal yoga.
Being pregnant is experiencing yoga in action. Sarah believes that we as yoga teachers can open women up to the wonder of the human body, and teach from a passionate and nurturing place. Find out more about your trainer, Sarah
I did my prenatal teacher training with Sarah Moore and absolutely loved it. Sarah is a natural teacher and a warm and kind human being. I thoroughly enjoyed her teaching technique, as she was very informative and explains in a detailed manner that is easy to follow and comprehend. Sarah taught me so many things I don’t even know where to begin! I walked away from each lesson feeling so empowered. Her class lessons were very inspiring and now I am lucky enough to be continuing on my own yoga journey and offering prenatal yoga to my students. The space was very calming and comfortable, the guests speakers that were brought in were very interesting and the yoga was simply beautiful. Thank you Sarah for passing on your knowledge and being so approachable and easy to talk to. Really one of a kind. Highly recommended!
~ Brodie Walker, Yoga Teacher
COURSE DATES, LOCATION AND LOGISTICS:
Friday 6th October 6.30pm-9.30pm Saturday 7th October 10am-5pm Sunday 8th October 10am-5pm Friday 13th October 6.30pm-9.30pm Saturday 14th October 10am-5pm Sunday 15th October 10am-5pm
The course will include short morning asana and meditation practice, theory and practical sessions.
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
Please note that accommodation and meals are not included.
You will receive a 50hr Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teaching Certificate.
- 200hr Yoga teacher Training Certification
- A passion for women’s health
- This course is also open to midwives and doulas, and anyone who is pregnant, even if you're not a yoga teacher - please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation & withdrawal from course
Course fee includes $150 non-refundable administration fee in the event of withdrawal from course. No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing. Credit can be applied towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded.