Join Rod and Nicole in Tasmania for 50hrs of Meditation Teacher Training.
Meditation and the art of Mudra, Pranayama and Mantra cultivates a quality of attention, curiosity and wonder that can transform a yoga practice and your life.
The layers of our being have an innate ability to find a healthy balance and harmony. However our modern lives can disconnect our awareness from these natural instincts, creating blockages to natural health and wellbeing. The subtle arts of yoga refine our skill in accessing our body’s natural instincts and expressions in finding health and vitality. As teachers, we use proven wisdom and techniques to invoke a high level of self-inquiry so that students can become more conscious and connected while in the flow of a yoga and meditation practice.
In this course you will learn the wisdom and skills to create a fluid experience through your student’s layers of awareness from gross to subtle, and discover how weaving these elements through a yoga class can allow students to become enlightened to the full potential of yoga.
- Learn the language and presence to guide meditation instinctively and effortlessly.
- Explore timeless meditation practices.
- Learn the science behind how and why these meditation practices work.
- Discover the skill to awaken natural instincts as doorways to effortless meditation.
- Explore mudra as an expression and tool of connection to essence, through the physical body. Realise the potential of mudra to enhance your own teaching and communication skills.
- Deepen your experience of the flow of prana through classical and evolutionary breath practices and kriyas, and the skills to teach them to your students.
- Discover mantra as a tool of thought to bring harmony and focus to the mind.
- Unlock your ability to use language as a guide to a healthy flow of emotion.
- Become sensitive to the teaching power of shunya (silence or space).
- Learn the secrets to create the space for a truly relaxing and restorative savasana.
We are thrilled to be sharing this course in Hobart at the 'South Hobart Living Arts Centre', 14 Weld St, South Hobart TAS 7004.
A passionate teacher of meditation, Rod Galbraith’s greatest love lies in sharing the wonder and delight of the subtle practices of yoga. Drawing on his traditional studies with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (Art of Living) and the synergistic approach of his current teachers Lorin Roche and Shiva Rea. Rod weaves knowledge of the deeper practices of yoga with experience from his own dedicated personal practice, artfully sharing this knowledge with yoga students and teachers alike, through classes, workshops and yoga teacher trainings.
Nicole is one of Australia’s most respected teachers and has been a driving force in cultivating the Sydney yoga community since opening her first studio in 2002. Nicole’s passion is to encourage people to discover movement meditation through Vinyasa yoga, and she is well known for empowering her students to take yoga off the mat and into their everyday lives in a way that is balanced and purposeful.
The Radiance Sutras by Lorin Roche
This training is open to students with a curiosity about meditation and qualified yoga teachers who wish to enhance their teaching.
This training forms part of InYoga’s 200, 350 and 500-hour teacher training pathway through Yoga Australia. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate.
This course will be held at South Hobart Living Arts Centre, 14 Weld St, South Hobart TAS 7004
Wednesday 21st November to Sunday 25th November 2018, 8:00am - 6:00pm
The course will include morning asana and meditation practice, theory and practical teaching sessions.
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
Please note this course does not include accommodation or meals.
No refund for cancellation within 14 days of course commencement date.