Please Note - This course has now SOLD OUT
Lunar Arts Teacher Immersion with Shiva Rea
Tantric Yin - Soma Prana Vinyasa and the Art of Teaching Movement Meditation
Prana Danda Movement Meditation with Demetri Velisarius
Join us for a five-day regenerative exploration into Soma Prana Vinyasa - a “tantric yin” approach to rejuvenation and meditation in motion. Soma is connected to the inner water, “ojas” (essence, vitality, and amrita), as the rejuvenating nectar of meditation that can “green a desert”, and restore cellular love.
You will learn the root Chandra Namaskar (classical moon salutations), and evolutionary Prana Flow Soma & Elemental Namaskars for cultivating movement meditation as a healing approach to transforming stress and tension, cultivating ojas, and meditation in flow. Receive the transmission of lunar essence from 20+ years of cultivating the lunar arts and meditation in the flow.
Cultivate the root of Chandra Namaskar and evolution of Lunar Prana Flow namaskars in a juicy, effective progression of creative lunar wave-sequences.
Learn the art of Lunar Elemental Namaskars as movement meditation along with Lunar Prana Vinyasa sequences integrating mudrasanas (long holds with inner visualization, meditation and yogic philosophy).
Each day we will focus on the art of leading lunar flow with lunar sequencing, healing hands-on assists. Learn to lead movement meditation and embodied prayer that is universal and healing to all-levels and backgrounds.
Experience Prana Flow sequences with self-massage to lubricate and restore the inner and outer body. Learn how to cultivate the inner arts of lunar meditation, mudra and mantra as ways of transforming stress and nourishing our self and bringing this then into action.
Enjoy this immersion where you will:
- Learn Chandra Namaskar with mantras and lunar elemental namaskars with lunar connecting vinyasas for all-levels of practice and energy.
- Explore the art of rejuvenation, restoration, and Soma Prana Flow®.
- Learn four elemental lunar sequences to develop hip opening, forward bending, twists, back bending in a meditative flow that can be lead to a lunar peak asanas from foot-behind the head to sublime backbends.
- Learn basic Prana Flow® self-massage flows with Ayurvedic herbal healing oils, massage balls for regeneration.
- Experience lunar meditation, mudra and mantra for inner and outer renewal
- Focus on teaching meditation with poetic language to create a lunar bhava (feeling mind).
- Receive a workbook of sequences and lunar background and elemental music playlists.
- Be supported in online practice of the Soma Prana Flow home practice through www.yogaalchemy.com
About Shiva Rea
Shiva Rea, global yoga teacher, energy activist, and movement alchemist has collaborated with musicians, DJ’s, and movers and shakers from around the world for positive change. As founder of Prana Vinyasa & Samudra Global School for Living Yoga, Shiva integrates the roots of vinyasa, yoga, Ayurveda and tantra in creative and life-transforming online courses, workshops, retreats and trainings. Her studies in the Krishnamacharya lineage, Kalarippayatu, world dance, yogic arts, and somatic movement infuse her approach to living yoga and embodying the flow.
Shiva has collaborated across many fields and is known for offering the synthesis form of Vinyasa Flow throughout the world, bringing the roots of yoga alive for modern practitioners in creative, dynamic, and life-transforming ways for over 25 years around the globe.
For friends travelling from out-of-town, here are some accommodation suggestions in Surry Hills: