We believe wellbeing, abundant energy and vitality are your birthright.
InYoga training programs help you make this so.
We offer yoga as an integral tool for creating complete wellness of body, mind and heart, to live a fully expressed life.
Whether you plan to teach yoga or want to develop your own personal practice, our training is designed to be an uplifting experience of sharing knowledge, skills and tools to live well. If you’re interested in deepening your own practice and creating a life-long relationship with yoga, our training will unveil the life skills that are embedded in yogic wisdom and practice.
InYoga’s 200-hour Training is a deep dive into enhancing your relationship to yoga, and making it an integral part of your life. We believe that yoga is for every body! Our focus is on creating healthy yoga practices that are empowering, rejuvenating and transformative.
Awaken your Potential
- Become a certified yoga teacher and start your teaching journey
- Teach well-rounded and inspiring yoga classes with confidence and clarity
- Deepen your own yoga practice by learning more about asana, pranayama, meditation and yoga philosophy
- Learn to apply yogic wisdom to your own life so you can live and teach with integrity and compassion
- Become part of a vibrant, supportive yoga community with a shared vision
- Guide yourself and others to better health, wellbeing and vitality
Our emphasis is on offering practical and experiential studies that are in rhythm with our individual life situations, so our courses are designed to fit people’s busy schedules.
- Delivered fully online over 12 weeks, making it our most flexible and individual study option.
- Virtual Retreat (5 days, Wed - Sun) via Livestream to access from the comfort of your own space
- Livestream online lectures (7 weekends) via Livestream to access from the comfort of your own space
- Final class assessments and graduations (Fri -Sun) via Livestream to access from the comfort of your own space
- Zoom Q & A Session for your training group with Nicole and Rod - scheduled Thursdays 6:30pm - 7:30pm following a training weekend
- On Demand - all livestream lectures and Zoom sessions will be available as recordings to be viewed in your own time
- Online course portal with course structure, content and required assignments to be completed for certification
- Virtual Mentoring to conclude the training, receive personalised mentoring, and complete practical class assessment and review.
For comprehensive details of course content please go to our Teacher Training Page
What you’ll receive:
- Five comprehensive Teacher Training manuals (hard copy and online)
- Online Course Portal with course structure, content and required assignments to be completed for certification
- Recordings of all lectures and sessions for reviewing in your own time
- On-demand online yoga class library
- Additional pre-recorded online content as supplements to the livestream lectures
- A 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate with successful completion of the course and all assessments
Online Course Schedule
5 Day Urban Retreat at InYoga (Online, Livestream)
16 - 20 March 8am -5pm - A Life InYoga
Weekends at InYoga Online (Livestream or On-demand at your own pace)
(all weekends 8am - 5pm)
2 - 3 April - Structure, Stability and Mobility
9 - 10 April - Freedom of Movement and Breath
23 - 24 April - The Art of Meditation and Sequencing
30 April - 1 May - The Journey Within
7 - 8 May - Refining the Teaching Journey
14 - 15 May - Discovering your Purpose and Voice
28 - 29 May - Mentoring and Teaching Skills
3 Day Final Classes and Graduation at InYoga (Online, Livestream)
3 - 5 June 8am - 5pm - Celebration of Yoga
Explore our different study options
Full payment is required to secure your place in a course. For early bird price, full payment is required by the specified early bird date. Final registrations and payment is required one month prior to the start date of the course.
Cancellation & Withdrawal from course
Course fee includes $500 non-refundable administration fee in the event of withdrawal from course. Cancellations more than 30 days prior to course commencing - refund of full amount paid less non-refundable deposit. Cancellations within 30 days of course commencing - 50% cancellation fee applies. Cancellations within 14 days of course commencing - no refund. Credit can be applied towards any teacher training course within 2 years.
90% attendance in person is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded. Students who miss sessions will need to use online resources and submit additional assessments. This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail. Students may re-sit their final assessment until they are deemed to be competent.