INSPIRING THE TEACHER'S JOURNEY!
Whether you are just beginning your yoga teaching journey or are a long-time teacher, this immersion-retreat is dedicated to supporting the evolution, progression and development of yoga teachers through empowering practices and techniques, supportive sangha (community) and personal coaching.
This course offers meaningful and actionable strategies to enhance your teaching, and you'll be guided lovingly through the following areas:
- How to integrate breath and alignment in your classes and teaching, while offering heartfelt inspiration and wisdom.
- Refine the skills in crafting your voice as a teacher, expand the art of language and verbal expression.
- Understanding the sacred alchemy of a yoga class experience from gross to subtle, and inner world to outer world.
- The art of leadership, holding & creating sacred space for your students.
- Honouring the many traditions and lineages of yoga, while awakening your authentic creativity.
- How to cultivate Dinacharya (daily rhythm) of personal practice and self-care that will be a potent and nourishing source of inspiration through your journey as a teacher.
- Receive guidance & feedback on all aspect of your teaching.
COURSE DATES, LOCATION & SCHEDULE
This course will be held at InYoga Studio, Surry Hills NSW
Wednesday 4 December - Sunday 8 December 2019
Accommodation and meals are not included with this course.
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
No refund for cancellation within 14 days of course commencement date. Credit can be allocated towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification, either with InYoga or other Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia registered schools.
This training forms part of InYoga’s 200, 300/350 and 500-hour teacher training pathways through Yoga Australia. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate.
Please note that this course is 100% face to face, with no further requirement to complete training hours outside of the allotted dates! There will be some homework reading at the end of each day. Practical assessment for certification will be completed on the final day of the course.
The Radiance Sutras, Dr Lorin Roche Tending the Heartfire, Shiva Rea
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation & withdrawal from course
Course fee includes $150 non-refundable administration fee in the event of withdrawal from course.
No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing.
Credit can be applied towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded.
Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours may request private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions (costs are $120-$250/hour).
This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail.