Join expert facilitators Nicole Walsh and Rod Galbraith, who draw on 37 combined years of teaching to share this in depth residential teacher training retreat. Over four days, elevate, refine, and evolve as a yoga teacher through empowering techniques, personalized coaching, and a nurturing community.
Are you a dedicated yoga teacher craving a deeper impact, enhanced techniques, and stronger student connections? Discover our transformative "Advanced Teaching Skills" Yoga Teacher’s Mentoring program and elevate your yoga teaching! From new teachers to seasoned pros, our immersion holistically enhances teaching skills. Elevate your practice, refine techniques, and thrive within a supportive community. Enroll now, unlocking your most confident, connected, and impactful self. Your personal growth awaits!
Confidence & Connection:
Acquire advanced teaching techniques, manage diverse needs, and foster a positive, inclusive space.
Communicate, listen, and guide empathetically, creating community and a healing space for your students.
Hone your expertise through comprehensive exploration of asanas, pranayama, meditation, and more.
Refine your style, overcome challenges, and embrace strengths with facilitator insights.
Seamlessly integrate newfound skills – from language cues to asana embodiment – into your classes straight away.
Your Guided Evolution:
- Uncover your teaching purpose, authentically expressed.
- Develop leadership skills, nurturing thriving spaces.
- Refine your voice and language for impactful teaching.
- Guide students through the layers of their being from body to bliss.
- Embrace embodied teaching, holistic presence, and voice resonance.
- Immerse your students in our unique asana philosophy – Form, Function & Feeling.
- Cultivate daily practice and self-care inspiration.
- Receive personalized guidance to deepen your teaching proficiency
COURSE DATES, LOCATION & SCHEDULE
Little Beach, Bouddi National Park,
MacMasters Beach, Central Coast NSW
Wednesday 25 September to 29 September, 2024
COURSE DELIVERY - IN-PERSON
- 4 days of in-person training
- Supporting online content
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- All tuition, including morning asana and meditation practice, theory and practical sessions
- Teacher training manual
- Access to our online teacher training portal, The Teacher's Hub, four weeks prior to course start date
- Four night’s accommodation and all meals while on retreat
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification, either with InYoga or other Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia registered schools.
100% attendance is required for certification, if you have any concerns about your ability to fully attend the in-person sessions, please contact us to discuss solutions at email@example.com.
Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50-hour certificate that will contribute towards:
- InYoga’s 350 and 500-hour teacher certification through Yoga Australia
- InYoga's 300-hour teacher training certification with Yoga Alliance
- YACEP certification with Yoga Alliance
- CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points with Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance
Please note that this training includes pre-recorded online content which will be available one month prior to the course start date.
Ideally this content should be viewed before the face-to-face training, however in the case of a late sign-up to the training, it can be completed afterwards. All online content must be viewed, and associated homework submitted prior to certification.
Withdrawal from single module purchase:
No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing.
Outside of the 14-day no-refund period, cancellations will incur a $150 administration fee. Alternatively, you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.
Withdrawal from package module purchase:
No refund for cancellations, however you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.
YOGA RETREAT INFORMATION
Nestled in the heart of Bouddi National Park near Macmasters Beach (Central Coast) only 90 minutes drive north from Sydney's CBD. If you don't have transport, please let us know and we'll aim to organise a car-pool with a fellow participant. Alternatively you may take a train to Woy Woy station on the Central Coast, and we'll collect you from there.
Arrival time on Wednesday is 5pm; departure time on Sunday is 3pm.
You'll be guests in our modern earthy home - a sanctuary of serenity - which we've lovingly set up for our guests to enjoy both simplicity and comfort. Our cosy bedrooms feature crisp linen, with comfy doonas and throws. The house and garden has plenty of chill-out space for you to fully integrate what you're learning, as you rekindle your connection with nature, revive your soul, enjoy deliciously healthy meals and great company.
Our yoga room is fully equipped with mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, meditation cushions and blankets, no need to bring anything unless you prefer your own mat.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided. All meals are vegetarian, but please notify us of any dietary restrictions beforehand so they can be accommodated.