Elevate Your Yoga Teaching with with advanced teaching skills!
Are you a dedicated yoga teacher craving a deeper impact, enhanced techniques, and stronger student connections?
Discover our transformative "Advanced Teaching Skills" Yoga Teacher’s Mentoring program.
Elevate, refine, and evolve as a yoga teacher through empowering techniques, personalized coaching, and a nurturing community.
Hybrid Learning Experience:
Enjoy flexibility and interaction. Dive into 15 hours of curated online content, then immerse in four dynamic face-to-face days – discussions, workshops, and practical exercises.
Guided by Nicole Walsh and Rod Galbraith, drawing on 37 combined years of teaching, their insights span yoga’s every facet.
Confidence & Connection:
Acquire advanced teaching techniques, manage diverse needs, and foster a positive, inclusive space.
Communicate, listen, and guide empathetically, creating community and a healing space for your students.
Hone your expertise through comprehensive exploration of asanas, pranayama, meditation, and more.
Refine your style, overcome challenges, and embrace strengths with facilitator insights.
Seamlessly integrate newfound skills – from language cues to asana embodiment – into your classes straight away.
Your Guided Evolution:
- Uncover your teaching purpose, authentically expressed.
- Develop leadership skills, nurturing thriving spaces.
- Refine your voice and language for impactful teaching.
- Guide students through the layers of their being from body to bliss.
- Embrace embodied teaching, holistic presence, and voice resonance.
- Immerse your students in our unique asana philosophy – Form, Function & Feeling.
- Cultivate daily practice and self-care inspiration.
- Receive personalized guidance to deepen your teaching proficiency
Immerse yourself in enriching online content – 15 hours to deepen understanding. Then, experience four immersive in-person days, refining skills and forging connections within our nurturing community.
Elevate Your Teaching:
From new teachers to seasoned pros, our immersion holistically enhances teaching skills. Elevate your practice, refine techniques, and thrive within a supportive community.
Embark on a transformative journey and watch your teaching evolve!
Enroll now, unlocking your most confident, connected, and impactful self. Your personal growth awaits!
LOCATION, COURSE DATES & SCHEDULE
This course will be held at InYoga Studio
Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd October 2023, 8:00am to 5:00pm
COURSE DELIVERY - HYBRID
- 15 hours of pre-recorded online content
- 4 days of in-person training
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- All tuition, including morning asana and meditation practice, theory and practical sessions
- Teacher training manual
- Access to our online teacher training portal, The Teacher's Hub, four weeks prior to course start date
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification, either with InYoga or other Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia registered schools.
100% attendance is required for certification, if you have any concerns about your ability to fully attend the in-person sessions, please contact us to discuss solutions at email@example.com.
Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50-hour certificate that will contribute towards:
- InYoga’s 350 and 500-hour teacher certification through Yoga Australia
- InYoga's 300-hour teacher training certification with Yoga Alliance
- YACEP certification with Yoga Alliance
- CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points with Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance
Please note that this training includes 15 hours of pre-recorded online content, which will be available one month prior to the course start date.
Ideally this content should be viewed before the face-to-face training, however in the case of a late sign-up to the training, it can be completed afterwards. All online content must be viewed, and associated homework submitted prior to certification.
The Radiance Sutras, Dr Lorin Roche
Withdrawal from single module purchase:
No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing.
Outside of the 14-day no-refund period, cancellations will incur a $150 administration fee. Alternatively, you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.
Withdrawal from package module purchase:
No refund for cancellations, however you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.